2. In person: The Foundations of Organic Gardening – 6 Session Course
Held in Fairfax VA.
Some Topics Covered:
- How to plan you garden
- Plant varieties that grow well in all four seasons
- Building Healthy Living Soil
- Compost & Vermiculture
- What to do each month in your garden
- Critter Protection
- Dealing with Weird Weather
- Ways to layout your garden
- Learn about types of seed so you can make wise seed choices in the future
- How to extend growing into all four seasons
- Companion planting
- Biodynamics for the home garden
- Get lots of worksheets and charts
- and more !
You’ll get a binder with
- Over 30 Topic Sections
- Over 8 worksheets
- Charts, diagrams and more
- A note about our class handouts and worksheets – Put together, our handouts are really a small book containing information and charts from our over 70 years of gardening experience and are meant to give you a go-to foundation of useful knowledge for many years to come. Our past students continue to tell us how valuable their binder is.
Each session is from 9:00 am – 4:00 and includes:
Want more info ? Or call us on 703.281.7743